Monday, May 11, 2015

My First Birchbox

Yay! I just got my first Birchbox in the mail, and I am so excited!






First, I got Marcelle Hydra-C Energizing Hydrating Gel(Full-size, $24). It is a lightweight moisturizer that is vitamin-packed. I also got Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (Full-size, $34). I really like it because it helps fade dark circles under your eyes with one or two uses.


Next, I received PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray ( Full-size, $24). I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I have high hopes that it can make my stick straight hair into wonderful beach waves. In addition, I got a sample of Harvey Prince Hello, Limited Edition – 50 ml (Full-size, $55). I've heard such great things about this, so I was really disappointed when I didn't like it. It smells like something my grandma would wear.


My final item is Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Palette (Full-size, $20). The colors are really bold, so I probably won't wear them. I do like how pigmented they are though.

Overall, my May Birchbox was pretty good, and I can't wait to see what I will receive next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment